Scrappy Werepig cannot be encountered

NinjaKatho
  • Pending

I have already slain the Nightmare Werepig in this world an waited well over 10 days before I tried rummaging through the Teetering Junk Pile, however, no matter how many times I rummage through it, it never triggers the Scrappy Werepig to show up. I do not know if it is relevant, but after the update's release the set piece spawned right in the beefalo savanna biome without any other piles next to it other than the main one the boss is supposed to hide in. The fencing around it has spawned as it should though. I have also rolled back the world to see if it helps in any way but I have reached a dead end. Nightmare Werepig has not re-spawned since, so killing it again is out of the question and I am at a loss on what to do from there. The only mod I use is the Epic Healthbar made by Tykvesh and I have not messed around with any biome settings when creating the world. Thank you in advance for any tips on how to fix this, I really love this game and I am excited for the new boss fight

Steps to Reproduce

To follow me step by step precisely: Kill the Nightmare Werepig, rummage through the Teetering Junk Pile around 5 times, wait one whole season, rollback in-between to start of latest day, re-rummage through the pile over 10 times, rollback to start of day, wait 20 more days, re-rummage through the pile once again at least 3 times

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.