Rollback duplicates beefalo

NeverEver
  • Pending

If the server saves while you are on a beefalo, and then decide to rollback, the beefalo would duplicate itself

bug.PNG

Steps to Reproduce

-Mount on a Beefalo

-Wait until saving

-Rollback to that save (In-game, tho i do think it happens too if you rollback from the main menu)

Loggin in and out doesnt work

User Feedback

I had the same thing happen to me upon rollback (via main menu), however, I wasn't on the beefalo.

Playing DST solo as Wendy. The beefalo in question is a prior-tamed ornery beefalo, newly bonded and dressed up. Mods enabled.

Rolled back due to another possible bug, actually, where after being judged, the beefalo started attacking Abigail. Trying to reproduce before submitting that bug though.

Share this comment

I have the same problem. I use Beefalo Bell to connect with a beefalo and name it. After rollback, another beefalo without name strangely appear. I am using dedicated server.

The save file is provided. To reproduce the bug, just follow the steps provided by OP(wait until auto save, and then rollback using the menu). At the first time you open my save file, there will be two beefalo(one of them is depulicated). When doing some rollback, there will be another beefalo(three in total)

Note that the log in the folder maybe messy since I do some debugging.

debug_backup.zip

Share this comment

On 9/11/2022 at 9:47 PM, clearlove said:

I have the same problem. I use Beefalo Bell to connect with a beefalo and name it. After rollback, another beefalo without name strangely appear. I am using dedicated server.

The save file is provided. To reproduce the bug, just follow the steps provided by OP(wait until auto save, and then rollback using the menu). At the first time you open my save file, there will be two beefalo(one of them is depulicated). When doing some rollback, there will be another beefalo(three in total)

Note that the log in the folder maybe messy since I do some debugging.

debug_backup.zip 8.11 MB · 0 downloads

It turns out this is caused by mod "45 Inventory Slots".

Share this comment