[RE-REPORT] Eyeplants don't pop out when waited enough time after being killed

thewalkingcamel
  • Pending

As the title mentions, when certain eyeplants from a lureplant is killed and given supposed-to-be-enough time, especially when the lureplant is restricted from growing as many eyeplants as possible, the eyeplants won't grow back(or at least, not all eyeplants grow back). Saving and restarting the server temporarily improve the problem and cause some new eyeplants to emerge.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1. plant a lureplant. Try to limit its eyeplants' growth via turfs or something. As image 1 shows, the lureplant is only allowed to have three eyeplants.

Step 2. wait for a while. As image 2 shows, the lureplant grows all of its three eyeplants.

Step 3. kill some eyeplants. As image 3 shows, the top two eyeplants're killed and in comparison, the bottom one is kept alive.

Step 4. wait for a while. As image 4 shows, the top two eyeplants don't grow back.

Step 5. Save and restart the server. As image 5 shows, the eyeplant in the middle grows back immediately after the server is set active for a few seconds, while the top one never grows back, even if given time.

• Like 2

User Feedback

2 hours ago, Bumber64 said:

I did a report on the issues in the code a while back:

That's cool, I can't really read codes tho LOL hopefully these reports help

Share this comment

@Klei_Marcushi and can I take you a minute to look at this issue? The user Bumber64 in this post has pointed out some faulty code settings in this issue, I guess this could do some help? :)

Share this comment