Random Game Crashes

IchiRedfield
  • Pending

Hello! 

Since the latest update my game randomly crashes. It happens when I'm in Browse Games, and it also happened just now while I was in a server I launched. As far as I'm aware, I'm not doing anything specific that triggers this. The game will not react suddenly, and then it crashes without an in-game warning screen or anything like that (excuse the lack of proper terms). It has also happened while I was simply trying to change some filter settings while in Browse Games. 

I have already deinstalled the game, deleted all game files, and installed it anew on my laptop. As it happened again just now, I thought I could post it here. I will attach the client_log file below. 

Thank you!

Steps to Reproduce

Opening the game, be in Browse Games or in-game; game crashes seemingly at random. 

User Feedback

This is exactly what is happening with both my Don't Starve Together and Don't Starve with all of the DLCs installed, I'm also not using any mods.

The games are randomly closing/crashing whether I'm playing or just navigating throughout the main menu.

I've already tried this and this, still not fixed.

Have you found any fix?

Share this comment