Ps4 update 2.07 issues

Bertie81
  • Pending

Since the update any command that uses circle causes the game to be unplayable. Light for etc. The character will move to the fire again after I walk away and keep walking back until the fire is out. When opening a chest it keep opening and closing rapidly, so can't get items out of chest. And enemies can cause damage even though you're nowhere near them. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game and this didn't fix it.. Its made don't starve unplayable! Please fix! 

Steps to Reproduce

Just use a torch to light a tree then walk away a little and stop. 

Try opening a chest

Also use a pitchfork to dig ground 

• Like 2

User Feedback

I just want to post to make sure people notice this as an issue, although I'm sure it's already been seen by Klei. I love to play this game with my wife and she's never even really played games before but she adores this one. She's been half depressed because she keeps getting stuck in the chest and can't get out of the loop xD. That's to say that not only the chest, but the ice box, crock pot, and most openable containers make her stuck. She's even had trouble picking objects up off the ground, though that's a smaller issue in my opinion. I'd like to point out that we are obviously playing a split screen game, and as the host, I haven't seen any issues since the 2.07 update. So in my case, it's the person who joins that has the most trouble. Our internet is fantastic, just in case that was a concern, even though we're locally playing.

We hope to see this recognized and fixed in the near future to continue playing the game. Thanks Klei! We can't wait to come back to your game.

• Like 2

Share this comment