PS4 - Bug on opening containers and other actions

Bigdodoz
  • Pending

Hi. So I am playing on PS4 Pro for the first time since the update.

I faced two bugs: one on harvesting honey, one on opening ice boxes.

Steps to Reproduce

- extrem lag after getting honey from a bee box. The game kept bringing me back and harvesting the honey even that there was no more. The bee box was close to pig fighting spiders. Nothing else around but walls and pig houses. It lasted 3 to 4 minutes.

- Impossible to open an icebox. While trying, the ice box opened and closed, opened and closed and so on. It was working fine earlier and all the soudain after 1h of game the bug appeared.

I was playing on a offline server in split screen with another player. About day 300, caves on. A few new settings on more (Klaus, all ligtbulbs settings, world regrowth) and a few in less (merms, cave worms).

Thanks in advance for the helps.

• Like 1

User Feedback

So I tried again. Every single time it rains, the same bug and lags come back. The game becomes unplayable. :cry:

Share this comment

Well. I disabled the rain. Still so many lags...

When I try to grab an item on the floor and my inventory is full, and endless grab and drop loop starts every single time.

I tried a bee queen fights with bunnies: endless lag for a certain death... After reviving, impossible to open a chest or an ice box (open / close / open / close).

Please do something. The last QOL broke the game so hard. :-|

Share this comment

I have the same problem (but on xbox series x). Also playing in split screen, changed nothing in the world settings

Share this comment

I talked with other players on twitch. There are so many cases. At this point I am looking for a way to come back to the previous version of the game. 

Share this comment

Hi,

Is it possible to get a feedback please? Anything between we have a solution, we are working on it or nothing we can do?
Thank you :-(

Edited by Bigdodoz

Share this comment