DST game supports XBOX controller, but PS4 is missing. There are community mods that provide remapping, but they don't work very well, because there are mapping collisions. For example, on PS4 by default the same button (L2) opens bot the map and the crafting menu. R2 opens inventory and pauses the game. I'd love to remap the buttons, but it doesn't work as expected.
The mapping outcomes:
- Button “Share” maps onto D-pad up
- Button “Options” maps onto “L” (left analogue press)
- “L” (left analogue press) maps onto D-pad up
- Button “PS” maps onto “R” (right analogue press)
- “R” (right analogue press) maps onto D-pad down
This effectively makes the button "Share" and both analogue stick press buttons unavailable and buttons "Options" and "PS" become confusing.
Ideally PS controller should be supported as a first class hardware.
Steps to Reproduce
- Attach PS4 controller to the computer and launch DST
- Enable controller support (as described in the FAQ)
- Join a server
- Press L2 button (crafting menu should appear)
- Release L2 button (map appears)
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now