Pirate raid swimming automatically away from me and despawning.

Sunsoft
  • Pending

Instead of coming at me, the Pirate raids in my world spawned at the very edge of my screen (as expected), but instead of going towards me, they are swimming away and despawning. I can hunt them down, but this way, it depends on luck whether I can turn the ship in time.

I play solo, so I have to turn the sails and manage the ship myself. After they spawn, If I don't turn the ship towards them in time, they just spawn, swim away and are gone in few seconds (command c_gonext shows they are simply gone).

I have like 15 mods, but most of them are for things like forced set pieces, repair combine, more equipment slots and such. They are all made before the pirate update and don't interract with these features at all.

Steps to Reproduce

Be Woodie with maximized weregoose insight.

Use said insight to scout the seas before making ship, finding the island, constructing ship, killing monkeys, trade bananas..

Decide to get some pirate raid loot after befriending crab hermit lady during spring.

Use hostile flare, hear music, find monkeys in the corner of screen after unzooming. Most of the time, they just get away and despawn. Once I rollback and manage to get to them in time, they finally stop rowing away and prepare for boarding my ship, after I freeze prime mate with ice staff.

Find out the exactly same outcome is not only for hostile flare, but being in the pirate territory as well.

• Like 2

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.