[PC / Steam / Windows] Performance Issues (random stutters) after QoL update

fredderico
  • Pending

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same problem, but since the QoL update my game has been suffering of random stutters all the time. I didn't had any of that prior to the update, and was playing on a daily basis for the last couple of weeks. Now since the game was updated I have the stutters happening every few minutes. These stutters are characterized by the game suddenly freezing, and then unfreezing after about 2-3 seconds. My last input is often registered, so I find my character repeating what I was doing last. This often leads to the character "teleporting" somewhere (because I was moving to a direction). I'm the host and this doesn't seem to be lag related, but more a graphical issue.

I have tried a couple of different things, including:

• Updating my graphics card driver 
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
  • Testing on new servers
  • Playing without any mods (server or client)
  • and changing all graphics options.

All of which was to no avail and the stutter is still being around, making the game quite unplayable due to the frequency of freezes/stutters. My pc has a RTX 2060 and is a 10th gen i7 (10750h) with 16gb of Ram, and I hadn't any problems playing with this setup before. 

Steps to Reproduce

Literally do anything for a couple of minutes, and a stutters happen. Doesn't seem to be tied to any particular action/animation whatsoever (although it seems to be more common when moving, although it may simply just be more noticeable when moving).

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.