Not being able to jump on a boat after rolling backing a sever.

AtomicWolfman
  • Pending

I noticed that sometimes the game glitches and that after using the rollback command, I am unable to jump on boats or rafts for some reason. When trying to get on a boat the character just walks to the edge of the land and walks in a place as if there is no boat on the water. I have no mods that affect boating and have had this problem many times. I have had this after a world rolled back and when I have rolled back too. The interesting thing is that it rolling back again sometimes fixes this problem, but other times it is useless. This problem also can happen with any rollback for me, even when no boat had been placed or used before the rollback.  The problem of being unable to jump on a boat after a rollback when on a server only affected me and no one else. For replication purposes usually place a boat down and roll back the world or sever a couple of times. I don't know if other people are having this problem, if so just keep rolling back or, open a new world make a grass raft hop on and off it and rejoin the world or sever you came from. 

Steps to Reproduce

For replication purposes usually place a boat down and roll back the world or sever a couple of times.

User Feedback