It looks like the net_entity after being set doesn't change on the slave shards at all. Other netvar types as net_byte or net_bool work as expected.
Not sure if this is some intended behaviour or I am missing something important but it seems inconsistent at least.
- Create an entity with shard network on the Master shard and all the slave shards (inst.entity:AddShardNetwork()).
- Setup an entity network variable using net_entity(...), and also a network boolean variable by calling net_bool(...).
- Register event listeners for all the slave shards.
- Set a table for the net_entity on the Master shard.
- See that nothing has changes on the slave shards and no events have been pushed.
- Now set the net_bool variable to true on Master and see that it changes on the slave shards as expected.