My Wormwood skilltree was reseted

Srtarr
  • Fixed

Hi, I have a server in which I'm playing as Wormwood and until yesterday my account had already 6 points of insight with this character.

But today when I was playing and received the 7th point of insight and open the tab to apply it, my points were reseted and now I only have 1 point of Insight with Wormwood.

My other characters still have the same amount and skills applied, but my Wormwood has this problem.

Also apparently my scrapbook entries with wormwood have been reseted and even some informations of mods have been reseted.

Unfortunately the logs have been overwritten cause I created a new server to check the skilltrees of the other characters.

Is there something that I can do to recover the 6 points that I lost? And any ideas that what have caused this?

Is this an issue with Wormwood or is something that has happened with my account?

Has anyone been through this?

Steps to Reproduce

I don't know how to reproduce that error.

Like I said, I was playing and when I received a point of insight and open the tab to apply I notice that.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

@Srtarr I have a fix pending release later in a hotfix to stop a case from overriding old experience values if the client fails to load them back up. For your case you can get your points back by entering the following command into the console which you can open by hitting the backtick key above the tab key in the game.

ThePlayer.components.skilltreeupdater:AddSkillXP(59)
  • Like 2

Share this comment