Multiple HUDs Disappeared (temp, season, etc)

KitKatGoesMEOW
  • Pending

So, I'm only playing with quality of life mods on, and one of them made my game crash, alright no big deal. I accidentally click the "disable mods option" so I open it back up and reenable them. Well when I get into the game, my HUDs are gone, my temperature, seasonal, basically anything that has numbers underneath, the numbers are all gone. I'm relatively new to the Steam version of the game, but have around 1000+ hours on console. The HUDs look EXACTLY LIKE the console ones, which is one of the main reasons I switched over to begin with. Is there any way I can change it back, because I have been trying for around 30 minutes with no luck. 

Steps to Reproduce

Mods in use: Auto Unequip, Boss Indicators, Craft Pot, Crock Pot Repeater, Geometric Placement, Show Cooldown Time, Status Announcements, Automatic Sorter, Extra Equip Slots, Gesture Wheel, Ice Furnace, Insight, More Items Stack, Simple Health Bar, Wormhole Icons. 

Used a wormhole, game crashed (99% sure Wormhole Icons bugged out and crashed the game), clicked "disable mods", reenable mods, go into game, HUDs are all missing. 

User Feedback

....I just realized I am a moron, combined status was what gave me those HUDs, I thought it was a different mod. So uh... yeah, sorry about that

Share this comment