Multiple biomes generating on top of each other in Caves?

milleytech3
  • Pending

Was playing the game recently and was mainly in the Forest so I didn't know how long this issue has been occurring, but when my brother went into the Caves we found the following:

• Our Florid Postern, what appears to be all the mushtrees in the Caves as well as the floating light bulbs and Mush gnomes all somehow spawned in the blank space between land.
  • Our Ancient Pseudoscience machine also somehow has teleported there.
  • Our Ancient Archive is also completely devoid of Sentrypedes (what my brother originally went down to do is to get a Spark for the new Spark Ark). 

Because of this, our Mushroom biomes are also completely devoid of any of the Mushtrees, and our Shadow Rifts are also being odd — we will have a rift open in one place, but still have Miasma left over in another, for example.

I uninstalled all the mods multiple times, but that doesn't seem to be the cause of the issue? I attached my client_log.txt as well as a screenshot of aforementioned issue. For reference: we have the lunar rifts and shadow rifts, so we've defeated Ancient Fuelweaver and Celestial Champion.

Screenshot(177).png.c33290d61f83abf744f43165ed08cd19.png

Steps to Reproduce

Server had previous issue where it would not open and had a continuous error — that went away once one of the Mods we were using was updated (someone in the comments had the exact same issue too), and our game opened up just fine and resumed as normal. I can't say at what point this occured in the game as we didn't go into the Caves again until having to defeat Nightmare Werepig again (for the Junkyard). 

User Feedback

1 hour ago, grm9 said:

which mods do you have installed?

Off the top of my head: Combined Status, Global Positions, Extra Equip Slots, Increased Stack Size, Infinite Tent and Skeleton Respawn. 

I think that's all of them. I have uninstalled them before, and even removed them from my Steam folder, then reinstalled. They seemed to be working all fine recently — the Extra Equip Slots messed up my server a couple of days ago but then the mod was fixed and the game opened up fine. Nothing else seemed broken. 

Share this comment