Missing Icons On Tools With Survivalist Textures

GhostyKing
  • Pending

I've been playing DST for a long time, and today when I logged in to play on a friend's world, a lot of my item icons were blank. I could select them and hold them and move them around, but all I could see was either the stack number or the durability. Many of my tools and ice didn't have icons. The problem persisted when I removed all of my client mods and entered the server again. I also couldn't plant seeds anymore. I recreated this in my own world with no client or server mods, and did a little bit of testing. It looks like it's just most of the tools with Nordic textures from the Survivalist skin pack I got. That, and a thermal stone. The thermal stone appeared when it was cold but the icon disappeared when it was heating up again. I could plant seeds in my own world, though. I came here looking for answers and from what I've seen, I think this is a bug. The thing is, it's only happening to me, not the other person who was on the server.

2020-05-02 18_25_29-Don't Starve Together.png

Steps to Reproduce

I recreated this in my own world with no client or server mods, and did a little bit of testing. It looks like it's just most of the tools with Nordic textures from the Survivalist skin pack I got. That, and a thermal stone. The thermal stone appeared when it was cold but the icon disappeared when it was heating up again.

2020-05-02 18_44_39-Don't Starve Together.png

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.