Maxwell Unable to Spawn Puppets

mmhinge
  • Closed

When playing as Maxwell, I am unable to summon anything from his book. I am playing on the PC and can click on the book to read and select the type of puppet. It then shows the circle where to summon, but left clicking doesn't do anything.

On 11/23/22, I created a brand new game with him and had no issues summoning the puppets. Later that night, I played on a different sever and changed from Wendy to Maxwell and again had no issues summoning puppets. On 11/26/22, I created a new world as Maxwell and on Day 14 of the game discovered I could not summon any puppets. I created a brand new world with zero mods, but even in this brand new world with zero mods, I cannot summon any puppets.

Edit: I discovered the issue. I had unchecked all mods and still had the issue, but when I completely removed one mod in particular (as in deleting everything from the mod from m PC), then it started working again. I did not know that having a mod installed but not active could still interact with the game. The mod in question is: Extra Equip Slots (Updated) by 99saec. I do not know how to remove a post. If a mod wants to delete this since it is resolved/not a bug of the game, that is fine.

Steps to Reproduce

I don't know how to reproduce it. I just can no longer summon puppets as Maxwell, even with all mods disabled, and don't know what to do. The primary button (left mouse click) works for everything else in game except to summon the puppets.

If anyone can assist or let me know what other information I need to provide, I would really appreciate that.

User Feedback

I fixed this problem in my situation. If u have a auto actions mod or mod which have a access to key control turn off it.

Edited by FRUNK
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment