Lunar Siphonator crafting progress is bugged

VoxP.Blade
  • Pending

(I can't seem to post screenshots of it)
I have enough ingredients for it but when I start to place it, it shows its silhouette instead. When I place it in the Mysterious Energy, the game gives me black screen, only keep the status bars, inventory bars (it's like when in the dark without any light source so the game still has sounds from surrounding like normal). 
I also tested this bug in another new world, changing the game into creative mode (free crafting, supergodmode) and using spawn-command to quickly get all the requirements for that Mysterious Energy but it still happens again.

Yes, I disconnected both worlds and re-entered but it only helps me remove the black screen-issue. It happens again whenever I try to place the siphonator.

Steps to Reproduce

I'll go ahead give you the creative mode world. Because the current world I'm in has the exact same problem. 
Just need to switch to "freecrafting" from the command section and craft, place the siphonator. 

User Feedback

Oh I think I know what causes it. I have Geometric placement (client mod). I later tried disable all server and client mods and everything works normally again.
Spent the whole day to toggle them one by one to see what causes the problem. So yeah, it was because of a mod.

But if anyone have the same problem like I do (either because of the mod or any other causes), please let me know.

Share this comment