Lost saved days when friends joined

Chantae
  • Pending

The host of our game (cotton0candy13) was on day 199 when me and a friend joined them. We possibly concurred 10-20 days together and I was getting the gift box items but the host was not. I am not sure but they might not have been saving the games on the hosts end and I can't recall on my end but I know I was online because the gifting and my game was lagging at times. When I left out the game the host said that her game updated or steam updated and therefor the game closed on their end. When she hoped back on the next morning all the progress since the time my friend and I joined in was gone!

Steps to Reproduce

This is quite upsetting because we had made a lot of progress and I see that she thoroughly enjoys this game and whereas my friend and I are basically jaded to the bugs and intensity of it all. I want her to not have the horrible experiences I have had and so if you could PLEASE find some solution to this problem we'd greatly appreciate it!

User Feedback

I had many items and now i dont have nothing , i played yesterday. Today i started the game and it didnt connect to the klei server , so it ask to create a acc for the game (again?) i logd with my steam acc and my save and all my items are gone

Share this comment