Item loss going underground

un_expected
  • Pending

So i have this solo world and its 591 days old. i went down into my cave and my items reset to what appears to be an old save. my items were replaced wearing a bone helm and some random old gear. This isnt the first time this has happened. this also happened before trying to fight ancient fuel weaver causing me to lose items and my friend to go to an unexplored unknown location. is anyone else having this issue? and what could be the cause? my only thought is i have way too much items and or entities.

Steps to Reproduce

go underground 
load up
and thats all.

User Feedback

@un_expected Did you figure out what caused it? Was there a mod, which when disabled got rid of the issue? We are having the same issue, with a world. Every time we move to the underground, we get to the same random location, in the bat-jumpy spider place. If we go up, we spawn at the base. Neither locations are cave entrances. And our character resets to the state, with which we logged in. Also, there seems to be no saved data of the world. We wanted to try to roll back the world a few days, but the rollbacks were only for days which we played earlier.

Share this comment