Insight Upgrade Causing Crashes

RatherRabbit
  • Can't Reproduce

I gained insight in a solo world with Wilson. When I entered a different solo world it prompted me to allocate the points. When I clicked on the popup or opened the insight menu manually, after I leave the menu I lose sever connection. It doesn't seem to matter how long I wait between joining the world and trying to assign points. Often the "The game is auto-paused" message stays on screen after I have left the menu, if that helps.

Steps to Reproduce

Gain insight in a world with Wilson. Log into a different in progress world and attempt to allocate the points.

User Feedback

I experimented a little more and it seems to be specifically the beard food storage upgrade that causes the crash. If I get general skills the game's fine but it's specifically that one that causes a disconnect. I also logged back into the world which I gained this insight point in (and had assigned it to beard food storage) and upon opening and closing the menu that server crashed as well.

Edited by RatherRabbit

Share this comment

Check your mods to see if you have one that adds equipment slots to your inventory bar there are many of them that overwrite the entire table for handling equipment slots and is not written in a way that is safe for game updates.

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

*Extra Equip Slots* mod also causes a crash if you have learned a skill in a beard slot for food, disabling this mod can play normally 

Share this comment