incapable of logging in

ColbyBaker
  • Pending

When I start up the game it shows this screen (I couldn't get the picture in this form so I took a pc screenshot and edited the outer edges)

2020-07-19 (1).png

Steps to Reproduce

so I saw that you guys made a new update that was on beta testing, so I went to don't starve together right clicked on properties, went to BETAS, and clicked the drop down menu and clicked the returnofthembeta - Return of them public beta, then I opened the game to see this error screen of the game not agreeing with my mods and trying to login at the same time. I tried to unsubscribed the mods that showed up on this screenshot, went to to properties, BETAS, and selected NONE - Opt out of all beta programs and opened the game up and it didn't do anything. I opened the game again today and I was able to open the game up after the update fully released, after I got my free daily and looked in my item collection menu that shows all the characters and this glitch happened again

User Feedback

now i removed all of the mods i had from subscriptions to in the game's files and it had a different message without the mod info

dst issue.png

Share this comment

im still having problems with this but im gunna look at it later, i might repost this later today, but for now im gunna delete this untill later today

Share this comment