IDK is this a bug but i need help

sbberk
  • Pending

I'm playing with 40-45fps on 1920x1080 but its not like a 40 fps its like 15-20 fps, and i dont know why. Since i bought this pc i cant even play DST or DS its have the same issue, i tried to fix it and i cant actually, i search for solution but like i said i cant find it, its still same. When i open the Netbook Mode its set my fps to 30 and its can be more playable but still not fluent someone of you can say 'your system is not enough for play fluently' but i think my system is enough for it. I need help btw

AMD Radeon 540x | Vega 8

Ryzen 5 3500u

8GB Ram

Windows 10

When i was playing my old computer which has intel hd 2020m, i was able to play fluently but now i cant im thinking is cause of the AMD but like i said idk actually. 

Steps to Reproduce

trying to play

User Feedback

kaç kişisiniz biriniz bile bir cevap yazmamış yazık cidden amına koyayım bu yazdığım için ban yersemde umurumda değil açıkçası tabii bunu çevirmeye uğraşırlarsa, yaklaşık 1 yıldır bir oyunu oynamaya çalışıyorum hiç kimse de yardım etmiyor harika.

Share this comment

Do you use the AMD adrenaline software? check out if you ahve any capture mode active. I had the problem that when i had the instant replay option on, the game was lagging like crazy.

Share this comment