I'd like to express that some of the clothes in my game's wardrobe have inexplicably disappeared

u a not my girl
  • Pending

A few days ago, people had their annual Halloween. The official Halloween-themed event was updated in the game, so thank you for the great game! I think I can feel that I'm experiencing a bug that I don't even know about, and it happened today.

While I was excitedly tradeing nine clothes I owned for a surprise package of beautiful clothes in the trade inn, I suddenly saw that there were so few clothes in the left section of the shop screen that I subconsciously assumed that the merchants in the shop had destroyed a large amount of clothes. I'm not kidding, the clothes just disappeared, I just kept clicking on them over and over again, and when I realised it was gone I stopped my redemption!

I don't think the scenario I described above is the result of me misreading it. I need you to check if my clothes have disappeared.

Translated with DeepL.c0m/Translator (free version)image.thumb.png.89e9d7ed5f650e476b4f20cd61ed8ff6.png

image.thumb.png.73b5a4e9aa5d25fcf9b8c652cf0ac507.png

These are the only pictures I can find right now, hopefully they will be helpful in coming up with some results, thanks! No except notes.

Steps to Reproduce

as i told

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.