I can't see any online servers!

superkirb
  • Pending

The title says it all, I can't see a single server on Don't Starve Together. I have tried most things to fix this bug. Reseting filters, restarting my whole computer, reinstalling the game and still there is nothing. I this problem has been persistent for quite some time now (about a month) and it still hasn't been fixed. Now, the reason why I'm making a bug report on this is because it's not my internet or anything. I believe it's some weird visual bug because I have hosted servers with this bug active and people have joined just fine. It's been the only way I've been able to play with people on Don't Starve Together. Please let me know if it's just something I've been doing wrong on my end or if it's an actual bug soon.

P.S. Just in case my computer type is contributing to this bug, I'm playing on MacOS Sierra.

Steps to Reproduce

All you need to do is open up the game and hit "Browse Games" and I can't see a server. I don't remember the moments before leading up to it since this was a while ago.

User Feedback

I've noticed this in your client log:

[05:21:30]: CURL ERROR: (lobby-cdn.klei.com) [35]SSL peer handshake failed, the server most likely requires a client certificate to connect
[05:21:30]: Failed to retrieve server listings

Since you're on an Apple device, I assume it's the exact same issue as this https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/servers-arent-showing-up-r34652/

Share this comment