I can't get any server list, I hope this is solved

Boringmj
  • Pending
It seems that there are some issues with my game, such as the frequent prompt of "unable to join the game, the server is using an old mod", which only appears for me while my friends can join the world. The mod has not been updated on Steam Workshop, which is a serious bug. Also, my lobby cannot display any servers, and the list is empty, showing "0 viewed, 0 displayed".

原文(Original)

我的游戏貌似出现了一些问题,例如经常出现类似 `无法加入到游戏,服务器正在使用旧的模组`,而实际上只有我才会有这个提示,我的朋友们可以加入到这个世界中,该mod在steam创意工坊并没有更新,这是很严重的bug,还有我的大厅无法显示任何服务器,列表是空的,例如下面的 `已查看0,共计显示0`

QQ20231005212153.thumb.png.506a2374ca0bc5a327b8845e46bc5f56.png

Steps to Reproduce

I think it's hard to explain clearly. These errors occur in obvious places, such as the lobby list not displaying any servers, or when I try to connect to a server through a steam or `c_connect()`, it prompts me that the server mod is outdated, even though the server mod and my mod are both up-to-date.

User Feedback

I think I've found an issue while debugging through packet captures. I noticed that when my game requests the lobby server, it goes to

However, other games that display the lobby correctly first go to

and then to

`https://lobby-v2-cdn.klei.com/...-Steam.json.gz

I believe my game is up-to-date, as I've checked for updates and none were available. Can you please advise on how to resolve this?

Share this comment