health,sanity,hunger is bug

AlliasXx
  • Pending

when my friend joins the server (as Wilson) the health,sanity and hunger is perfectly fine. After he joins back the server several times his sanity,hunger and health the stats is wrong. Example : Health became 100   Sanity will be like penaltilized and will become 100     Hunger will also become 100 . And he wont know if he is hungry,hurting or insane. Wilson will only do the animation for the insane and hunger but it will not decrease in his pov. So i hope this will be fixed ASAP. Thx :)

client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
play Dont starve together will 2 player. Relog quite a few times than the bug will happen. If nothing happened i will take a screenshot of my brother screen and show it to you.

User Feedback

@AlliasXx, welcome to the forums.

Do you have some mods enabled? It looks like some mod causes network synchronization issues that can manifest in incorrect stats values (for the client; it doesn't affect the host).

Could you please attach client_log.txt after this happens (it will contain the list of all enabled mods, among other information). It can be found at:
PC: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt
Mac: ~/Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_log.txt
Linux: ~/.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_log.txt

Share this comment