Gorge Recipe List in Compendium Has Been Broken Since 2019!

Gnosis
  • Pending

I'd like to bring attention to an issue that has been present since at least 2019.

Basically, the Gorge Recipe List in the Compendium appears only to be tied to local save files rather than account data. There may not be a remedy for this if Gorge Recipes were never saved to your account in the first place. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

Evidence of this issue being reported multiple times since 2019:

Secondary issue (Update: Not a bug):

However, even after I imported my old save files to my new computer, the Gorge Recipe list remained broken. The game shows that I have 70/70 recipes unlocked, however all of the art is blacked out. See attached screenshot at the bottom for reference on this separate bug/issue. (Update: I've discovered that this bug and several other "blacked out art" bugs occurs due to post-processing disabling client mods. A similar issue occurs with the Kitcoon mini-game from the Trade Inn, where the entire screen of the mini-game is black if a color-cube/post-processing disabling client mod has been recently enabled.)

2023-04-28 19_03_46.png

Steps to Reproduce

1. Login to an account that has unlocked recipes in the original Gorge event from 2018.

2. Make sure you do not have existing DoNotStarveTogether save files.

3. View your Gorge Recipes in the Compendium.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.