Game not opening when launched through steam, instead shows a black screen for a few seconds then closes.

Maroof
  • Pending

Installed the game, chose the 64 bit option and when ran, either through a shortcut or steam, the game does not open. It shows a black screen and sometimes the application says (not responding) before it just closes. For example, when i press the green play button on steam, the application opens with a black screen, steam now has the blue "stop" button then after a few seconds it goes back to the green play button. 

I have tried many things. Reinstalling, using the 32 bit mode, using compatibility mode and running it through the windows 8. I have made sure to update/reinstall VCRedist and DXRedist.

I have attached the client_log text file. I opened and a topic and a user said that they couldnt find any issues with it. Ill attach it anyway just in case. 

client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Use either the steam launcher or a shortcut, or even the actual .exe itself. Run it, either normally or as administrator and a window opens of the game but you can only see a black screen. A few seconds later, this window closes. 

Below is an example of this black window. Also a screen shot of the blue stop button on steam showing that the game is running for a few seconds before closing/crashing. Also a screenshot of an example where the game has (not responding) on it

Screenshot 2023-12-04 165051.png

Screenshot 2023-12-04 165534.png

Screenshot 2023-12-04 165619.png

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.