Game is crashing after playing for a while

EveCZ123
  • Pending

Hello!

I am playing DST for really long time without any problems, but when I started game yesterday (1. April) it worked alright to one point. I opened game, start hosting server, played for 30 min and after that, the game closed it self. I was like -> WTF. But then steam pop up and I saw the game is updating. I get that, so I waited. Reopened after update DST and start the same server, what I played for 30 min, but there was a catch. The DST crashed after loading the server. I try reopend the server for 5 times, but it was still crashing. I had my little cry/sad moment about that server and I started another server. The new server loaded, I played for 30 min and it crashed again. I was really angry and the new server I wanted to open for second time.....but hecc the new server start crashing like the server before. Soo I ragequit the game and close DST. Today I reopend DST with hope, it will not crash. It let me in menu, I clicked on hosting server, the server was loading and crashed again.

Please help, I love DST and dont want to stop playing it.

Steps to Reproduce

I tryed to close and open game, steam and restarting pc -> nothing worked from this

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.