Game Crash when *something* loads.

Leuten
  • Pending

When Exploring there appears to be somewhere in the world thatll crash when I get too close?

I assume there is something there that tries to load and fails.

This has happened since early August at least.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1639961640
00:17:25 about here I kind of start explaining what I am doing,
00:19:00 about here is where I actually unpaused and started running for where it crashed me at.
00:27:20 is about where the game Crashes.

I had generated the world, stayed pasued while talking, then basically just ran straight to where another copy of this world Crashed.

00:59:16 is where I load into the *NEW* world (00:50:00 is about where I started generating)
02:50:40 is where the new world crashed.

It is Not a mod issue. I already generated world in the past without Any mods and they had the Same issue.
I already verified File integrity multiple times between any given Crash, I believe I even tried reinstalling the game hoping *that* would work.

Ive made a world, duplicated it, found the crash spot after a ton of exploring, played the duplicate qnd ran straight to the crash spot and it still crashed.

Steps to Reproduce

Unclear. I was streaming, so using the timestamps you can watch it happen.

User Feedback

I would like to find out why this is happening, I very much want to be able to stream DST, but if I cant play a world without it becoming unplayable by getting to close to some spot..

Share this comment