Game boots on incorrect monitor at the bottom, and is uninteractable,

Chiberia
  • Pending

Reinstalled the game after some time and have been met with this issue.

When I launch the game, my mouse gets stuck at the top left corner of my main monitor, while the game itself is nowhere to be seen, if I swap the monitor with windows shift arrow key it shows up at the bottom of the monitor and I cannot interact with it. To "fix" this I unplugged one of my monitors and forced the game into windowed mode once it appears on the on monitor before plugging the other monitor back in, and now when the game is booting I have to drag it to the top of the correct monitor to calibrate it. I'd rather play the game full-screen than doing a workaround like this, so I thought I'd report the bug. It seems that it is not correctly reading what the default monitor of the computer is, because if I try and re-enable full screen it just disappears. 

System Specs:

Windows 10 up-to-date

4k monitor 27 inch monitor (if I enable fullscreen in the settings even if its on my main/default monitor it wants it to be 4k before enabling) 

1080p 24.5 inch monitor

2060 Super

32 GB of DDR4 RAM

Samsung 870 1 TB SSD (the drive its on)

Ryzen 5800x

All drivers are up to date. 

I didn't find any launch arguments I could use to force the right monitor or anything either when looking around. 

Steps to Reproduce

Boot the game. 

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.