Friends can't join my DST server, said: Server not responding.

Zony140
  • Pending

I don't remember when I created this new server. But it was working fine, no bugs.

About 2,or 3 days ago, when I rehost this server, my firend couldn't join in anymore. I read couple of web discussion about the update bugs, I found we had the similar problem, but I couldn't use their way to fix my problem. Here their discussion below. And I couldn't find  "osxlinuxbeta" in mine(attached picture).

Plus for my server, there is only 2 of us. I tried other servers that I held, no one can join.

【Sorry I  am not a native english-speaker, if u found my english hard to understand, I am sorry for that.】

KHGAQ9@0W29$I9{}~YC$T@N.png

Steps to Reproduce
The difference I notice is that when I open my server, it took super long time to "launching server" and "connecting". Before, it only took less than 30s to open the server. And the first time that it didn't work, when I log-on my steam account, it pop up something that asked me about my system requirement. I was pretty sure my laptop satisfied those requirements, so I didn't read it carefully. I wonder if that's the cause???

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.