GentlemansSouls
  • Pending

When using the Tam-O-shanter with both the mushroom and triumphant skin, there are parts of the model that can be seen through, and others that are abruptly cut off. I don't own the pumpkin skin, so i couldn't test with that skin, but the cactus, rose, and default skin have none of these issues. The texture issues are present during all bloom stages of the triumphant skin, and in the final two bloom stages of the mushroom skin. (I included a picture of both the stage 3 triumphant bloom with and without the tam-o-shanter to show that the gap isn't supposed to be there). 

*edit

After testing wormwood with other hats, I also noticed a similar issue with the beequeen crown and the tophat. But only with the mushroom skin with the tophat, and the mushroom + default with the crown. 

wormwood1.jpg

Wormwood2.jpg

Wormwood3.jpg

Wormwood4.jpg

Wormwood5.jpg

Wormwood6.jpg

Wormwood7.jpg

worm8.jpg

worm9.jpg

worm10.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Equip the triumphant or mushroom skin with wormwood and reach a stage of bloom. Equip the Tam-o-shanter at any stage of bloom with the triumphant skin and the texture bug will be present. Equip the tam-o-shanter during the second or third stage of bloom with the mushroom skin and the texture bug will be present. 

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.