Failure to load when rift watching through caves to surface and vice versa [NOT BETA]

MeowMaster
  • Pending

When using the rift watch in multiplayer with two people, one of them will fail to load properly into the destination after going into the rift. This only happens when going between caves and surface (either way). It is usually the host who fails to load but it has been the other player once as well. It just keeps on showing this screen for an indefinite amount of time. idk if it matters but I (the host) am playing wurt and my friend is the wanda. My friend is still able to play on the other end of the portal until I close dont starve together. When i reopen the game i am at the destination so it doesn't cancel out the teleporting, the loading just doesn't let me actually get there until i restart. my character is not standing at the other end or anything like that - I just don't exist anymore. 

image.thumb.png.4bc1ad5fa5d44c671c136d58f536ae01.png

Steps to Reproduce

Wanda makes rift that goes between from caves to surface or surface to caves

Both players jump in at roughly the same time (although we think it may be the second player to go through that gets stuck)

One player will arrive at destination, other will be stuck in loading screen (as shown)

That's it ._.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.