Extra Poop Buckets generated after crafting Gardeneering Hat

Cynicallia
  • Pending

Game: Don't Starve Together
Event: Year of the Dragonfly
Info: Friends-Only Server, Mods Enabled, No other players present.
Theory: The bug could possibly due to the Stackable Equipments Mod; I didn't have any time to test this by turning the Mod off to see if the bug could be repeated.
Priority: Low. It does not crash the game, and it does not appear to be a game-breaking exploitable bug.

Steps to Reproduce

- I haven't bothered with gardening much lately, so I needed to check the recipe to craft the Gardeneering Hat.
- I saw that it required a Poop Bucket, and so decided to use one that was down to its last 10%.
- I had a few Poop Buckets (3-5, I think?) in a stack, so I removed the slightly used (80%?) one and placed it in my inventory, leaving the others (100%) stored safely in a dedicated farming supplies chest.
- I used the bucket enough times to reduce it to 10%, and then proceeded to craft a Gardeneering Hat. I did not have the farming chest nor any other storage item open. I only had access to the items I was carrying.
- The Hat was crafted, but the bucket remained unconsumed in my Inventory; the Quantity had changed, and so did the Durability. I was very tired at the time so I didn't keep any notes, but I believe it went from something like: 1x 10% --> 2x 40%.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.