DST is Crashing When Playing with an AMD Radeon Graphics Card, Crash upon launch/startup, The issue...

zzen0
  • Pending

Crash upon launch, The issue is that it won't run on my GPU (AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT) but it can run on integrated graphics card. I have done all the troubleshooting option but it still won't run.

Oxygen Not Included work perfectly fine with my GPU so i surmise that its a issue with the game and compatibility issue with AMD specifically for DST. I haven't had issues before, until probably a update at some point. Clocked in  played time at 522.7 hours.

The troubleshoot option/solution on Klei Troubleshoot site mentioned my issue with AMD but was updated 2 years ago. The solutions didn't work, probably outdated. Please can someone have a look? Its something to do with AMD Graphics Card.

The troubleshoot site I went to from Klei:

DST is Crashing When Playing with an AMD Radeon Graphics Card:

https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411901338004-DST-is-Crashing-When-Playing-with-an-AMD-Radeon-Graphics-Card#:~:text=If you find that the,the game's initial startup process.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 215705.png

Steps to Reproduce

- Start on launch

- Press the 'Play' button

DxDiag.txt

User Feedback

I contacted the AMD support team and suggested and and i got it fixed. They guided me to clean all drivers for Adrenaline and redownload a newer version of Adrenaline. Everything runs smooth now.

Share this comment