DST crashes when playing online in the same Wi-FI

lugabr
  • Pending

hey, whats up? so, i was playing in my bf account, but after 16h playing, decided to buy a copy to play with him. I did it today. We had a long play, then when we log off and started again, all did wrong.

the game always crashes when we get together in a server. we are playing in a MacOS and Windows, by Steam. 

Steps to Reproduce

get two players in the same physical in a server.

User Feedback

5 hours ago, Rickzzs said:

First noticed that some mods are outdated, such as Wormhole Marks, maybe try disabling it.

Hey, thanks for replying.

We tried to disable all mods, even start a new server. But it turns out: now we can't even locate the server to play together.

The servers I create just don't show up for my boyfriend, just as his servers don't show up for me either. We tried it on the Steam server and also on LAN. Anything. :(

DxDiag.txt client_log.txt

Share this comment

6 hours ago, lugabr said:

Hey, thanks for replying.

We tried to disable all mods, even start a new server. But it turns out: now we can't even locate the server to play together.

The servers I create just don't show up for my boyfriend, just as his servers don't show up for me either. We tried it on the Steam server and also on LAN. Anything. :(

DxDiag.txt 119.86 kB · 0 downloads client_log.txt 38.16 kB · 1 download

I think this is an unrelated bug. This log shows 502 Bad Gateway, which means either your connection to Klei server is refused or Klei server is down, and is confirmed by JoeW it is the latter.

The previous log shows [Physics] Error deserializing friction for entity fireflies[101436], which means your game did not transmit data well and something is missing. I have to guess it is network issues.

Edited by Rickzzs

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Rickzzs said:

I think this is an unrelated bug. This log shows 502 Bad Gateway, which means either your connection to Klei server is refused or Klei server is down, and is confirmed by JoeW it is the latter.

The previous log shows [Physics] Error deserializing friction for entity fireflies[101436], which means your game did not transmit data well and something is missing. I have to guess it is network issues.

I got nice news:

After a long play alone in a new server, a random player has joined on mine and... we tried again, and this time it worked! So we got to play together again like all theses errors didn't exist.

I believe that all was a Steam connection mistake. Thank you for all the attention! 

Share this comment