Don’t Starve Together Host Game Issue PS5

Vivibunny
  • Pending

I recently got a PS5 and download the game to play. However when I tired to host a local game and disconnected, the game seemed not saved at all. The 5 game slots are all empty. However, when I tried to generate another world with the same preset. Funny thing is it brought me back to the world I was on previously. I then exited again but still can’t see any game was saved. Does anyone else use ps5 has the same issue? Anyone knows how to fix this issue?? Please help!!

Steps to Reproduce

I did try to restart the game, delete the game and re-download, but same thing happened. 

User Feedback

I have exactly the same problem on my Series X.

I bought the game on 13th and behaved exactly as described from the OP. I tried installing to internal storage and also USB and it behaves the same. The implication of this bug is that there's only 5 attempts of world generation as any subsequent attempts skip the world generation completely. The world data is even synced to cloud so currently I'm stuck with 5 non-existing world saves forever. This renders the game unusable and unfortunately MSFT in all of their wisdom refused to refund the game. 

Share this comment