Deleted glove skins?

DancingDino
  • Pending

While I was looking through my skins and looking for more ways for Wilson to look fabulous, I had clicked the Aristocrat's haughty sleeves (for wickerbottom) then the Bewitching Sleeves (also for wickerbottom) to see if any ideas came up.

I again switched to another pair of gloves. But then i looked back and the two gloves where gone? I don't know how this happened. It either deleted by itself, or i was silly and deleted them by accident, but the amount of spools i had didn't change?

This might not be as bad as some other bugs but i just thought it needed it to be adressed. Hope someone may reply soon.

Steps to Reproduce
Opened winter's feat chest (for logging in) Went into Wilson's profile to delete the duplicates (Hoarfrost gloves and aged frost Valenki) Decided to change Wilson's look Clicked body Clicked gloves Disabled weavable filter and survivor filter Clicked Aristocrats Haughty Sleeves Clicked Bewitching Sleeves Clicked Unfinished Robot Hands Pressed accepted outfit Went back onto Wilson's profile for a crow themed idea Looked for Aristocrats Haughty Sleeves Couldn't find it, so i looked for the Bewitching sleeves. Went onto Wickerbottom profile Got onto gloves and activated survivor and disabled weavable filter. Could only find the Ice Floe Sapphires Sorry if i was too vague, this may just be an accident on my part but i just want to make sure if it is actually a glitch.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.