Dedicated Server Failed to Start

ghred
  • Pending

I've been playing dst with my friend today and I rollbacked server 1 day after we left the caves. After that my friend said that server is unavaiable and after I tried to restart the server I received a message "Dedicated Server Failed To Start: There was some kind of trouble starting up the server". I was looking for solution online, but I can't understand server_log file so here I am. First server_log is caves, second one is master.

server_log.txt server_log.txt client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Mentioned above.

User Feedback

Same here. Caves were fine, but after logging out and trying to log in I get the same error. My friend as well. So I think it isn't a user error but a Klei problem?

You can go into the cluster file to delete the entire caves server (make a copy somewhere else), then you clan play without caves. This way you can still play above ground, but of course you'll miss the caves :( quite a few people have had this problem, I hope they fix it soon. Then you can add the caves again whenever the problem is fixed. 

It could potentially be an anti virus issue, I've read about that but in my case (and my friends) it isn't. I don't even have anti virus. So good luck!

Share this comment