Dedicated Server Failed to Start - MAC

Julesisafish
  • Pending

Hey everyone!

I haven't been able to load one of my games for a week for some reason. I already tried to disable the couple of mods that I have (even though they work fine in my other games). Client log file attached. I checked the guides to fix it where I could, but they are mostly for PC.  Hope you can work some magic for this game (day 1513, uuuuugh). 

Thanks!

client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

client_log.txt

User Feedback

In case someone comes across this, I fixed my problem. I luckily backed up my Klei folder on a hard drive just before it started crashing and I replaced the current cluster file with the old one and did a one day roll back. It seems to work! 

Share this comment

Nice save. Around the Year of the Bunnyman event, my world suddenly became unusable and I had to restore my world from a backup. It wasn't that recent though, and it cost me around 200 days. I've since gotten into the habit of duplicating my world every few play sessions or less, deleting the third oldest copy. This habit has proven its worth to me more than once. Most recently a few months ago when the game crashed on me and when I'd reloaded it, found that the events of the world continued while it was unresponsive, resulting in a forced world regeneration.

Share this comment