daywalker do not respawn

dream2eater
  • Closed

respawn period has been fixed to 2 day

he do not respawn

Steps to Reproduce

dont know prerequisites

User Feedback

Could you send me a copy of your world where this is happening? You may do so in a private message if you do not want to have your world shared to the public.

• Like 1

Share this comment

5 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Could you send me a copy of your world where this is happening? You may do so in a private message if you do not want to have your world shared to the public.

ok i did send file

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

20 hours ago, dream2eater said:

ok i did send file

Thank you the issue is that one of your mods deleted it when you used it to extinguish fires it is a very unsafe destructive command reading over it.

[00:28:35]: [(KU_REDACTED) dream2eater] ReceiveRemoteExecute(local player = UserToPlayer('KU_REDACTED') if player == nil then UserToPlayer("KU_REDACTED").components.talker:Say("Command does not work because the player isn't in the same world with you!") end local function InInv(b) local inv = b.components.inventoryitem return inv and inv.owner and true or false end local function CanDelete(inst) if inst and inst ~= TheWorld and not InInv(inst) and inst.Transform then if inst:HasTag("player") then if inst.userid == nil or inst.userid == "" then return true end else return true end end return false end if player and player.Transform then if player.components.burnable then player.components.burnable:Extinguish(true) end local x,y,z = player.Transform:GetWorldPosition() local ents = TheSim:FindEntities(x,y,z, 3) for _, obj in pairs(ents) do if CanDelete(obj) then if obj.components then if obj.components.burnable then obj.components.burnable:Extinguish(true) end if obj.components.firefx then if obj.components.firefx.extinguishsoundtest then obj.components.firefx.extinguishsoundtest = function() return true end end obj.components.firefx:Extinguish() end end if (not (obj.prefab == "minerhatlight" or "lanternlight" or "yellowamuletlight" or "slurperlight" or "redlanternlight" or "lighterfire" or "torchfire" or "torchfire_rag" or "torchfire_spooky" or "torchfire_shadow")) or (obj.entity:GetParent() == nil) then obj:Remove() print(obj.prefab) end end end end) @(196.64, -146.04)
[00:28:35]: yellowstaff    
[00:28:35]: daywalkerspawningground    

This command has logic issues as well things like obj.prefab == "minterhatlight" or "lanternlight" is not valid for the desired effect. I would ask you to report this to your mod author because it is deleting things that should not be. Since you are using the console you can spawn one back into your world to get back your spawning point with c_spawn("daywalkerspawningground") while having your mouse cursor over where you want it to be.

• Like 1

Share this comment

11 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Thank you the issue is that one of your mods deleted it when you used it to extinguish fires it is a very unsafe destructive command reading over it.

This command has logic issues as well things like obj.prefab == "minterhatlight" or "lanternlight" is not valid for the desired effect. I would ask you to report this to your mod author because it is deleting things that should not be. Since you are using the console you can spawn one back into your world to get back your spawning point with c_spawn("daywalkerspawningground") while having your mouse cursor over where you want it to be.

oh thx!!!!

Share this comment