Crops disappear when picked

Nocthena
  • Pending

Whenever anyone on our server picks a planted crop, e.g. potatoes, the harvested item disappers. 

Log file and DXDiag are attached.
Couldn't find the .mdmp file in my DST Steam folder.

Steps to Reproduce

The bug didn't appear from the start. I play Wormwood and my friends played Wendy and Wortox. I was the one taking care of the crop field (talking to the plants and fertilizing them with manure) and one day when I went to pick up a crop, it disappeared. 

The animation still appeared, for both the character and the plant, but I didn't receive what I harvested.
We also tried, if it was maybe my character, but both Wendy and Wortox also didn't receive the crop. 
Changing location, aka planting them somewhere else, also didn't work.

Digging them up with a shovel, however, did drop the item.

It was a 2x2 field created with the Garden Riggamajig and tilled with a golden hoe by Wormwood.

User Feedback

I am having the same problem. Wondering if a MOD is causing our problem. Will try turning them off to see if it works again. I also was able to farm successfully with Warmwood, but now can't seem to cultivate the food. Did you find a solution?

Share this comment

On 1/26/2021 at 6:03 AM, SuspectNumber2 said:

I am having the same problem. Wondering if a MOD is causing our problem. Will try turning them off to see if it works again. I also was able to farm successfully with Warmwood, but now can't seem to cultivate the food. Did you find a solution?

I verified my steam files and since then the servers I hosted didn't seem to have this bug anymore.

Sadly, I don't know if any MOD did end up causing this.

Share this comment

On 1/29/2021 at 12:17 AM, Nocthena said:

I verified my steam files and since then the servers I hosted didn't seem to have this bug anymore.

Sadly, I don't know if any MOD did end up causing this.

bro, i have the same problem, how can i fix it? any help would be wonderful

Share this comment

So we had a mod called "My Pet" and that was the culprit for not allowing us to harvest...Only thing I can say is start fresh, and add mods accordingly to see which one is causing the issue...

Share this comment