[CRASH] Whenever there is a lightning strike, the game crashes. (NO MODS)

Violentine
  • Closed

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

Using telelocator staff on a random bird, it makes a lightning strike happen and the game gives the error message.

This also happens whenever it occurs naturally, making the game crash at times.

User Feedback

Your profile might have an out of bounds setting on it somehow try running the following console command at the main menu to get it back into bounds and try it again. Profile:SetScreenFlash(math.clamp(Profile:GetScreenFlash(),1,3))

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Your profile might have an out of bounds setting on it somehow try running the following console command at the main menu to get it back into bounds and try it again. Profile:SetScreenFlash(math.clamp(Profile:GetScreenFlash(),1,3))

Changed Status to Can't Reproduce

It worked, I was able to use the staff to summon lightning... and uhm, it teleported me to lunar island!?

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with my issue, it seems the game won't crash randomly now.

It must have happened when I was testing some things with the console and did something that broke the game apparently... must remember to be careful with it.

1161799011_Capturedcran2022-12-21021132.png.3cdf3bbc5c7ceeb93cdcb7b1570c0362.png

• Thanks 1

Share this comment