Console Commands-- Remove Item Bug

Werecrowe
  • Pending

Whenever I try to use the "remove item" command on a non-dedicated server, I get an "attempting to index nil value" message.

The command I am using (case sensitive, no mis-spellings): TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove()

The item that my cursor hovers over does not despawn; this issue persisted despite reloading the game, verifying integrity of game files, and I have no mods enabled. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 8.45.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 8.45.40 AM.png

Steps to Reproduce
Hover your mouse over any item and type "TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove()" in console (without the quotation marks), on a non-dedicated server.

User Feedback

5 hours ago, Krona3G said:

You can try c_select():Remove() thats the one I use but it currently isnt working for me either.

I have tried it but it is not working for me as well. :(

Share this comment

Dang, I hope someone can fix it then, Ive tried every command i can think of and they all ask for the nil value. They were working at first for me, but ever since the last update not anymore.

Share this comment

On 11/28/2017 at 10:20 AM, Krona3G said:

Dang, I hope someone can fix it then, Ive tried every command i can think of and they all ask for the nil value. They were working at first for me, but ever since the last update not anymore.

It seems to be working for me now, miraculously... :shock: I wonder what caused that issue. 

Share this comment