Clicking previous point doesn't work after you get knocked back in autowalking

Littlefat1213
  • Pending

I have no server mod in this world.Just click the wood on the ground and trigger the knock down, then click the wood again, the character just standstill .

It only happens in Lag Compension OFF and clicking the same position.

I know it seems doesn't matter for a normal player, you can just press direction key or just click somewhere else to recover it, but it matters in some mods for automation like "Action Queuer" and "Autowalking",It's not reasonable to failed the action since you are not having busy tag and not out of rpc range.

Steps to Reproduce

1.Click something to make character in autowalking

2.Get knock back ( i use code here for convenience and you can ask help for boss to hit you)

3.Click the same thing that you did previously, and find nothing happen

User Feedback

I think i figure out the reason, when knockback, ClearBufferedAction is called in sg but actually not clear the locomotor.bufferedaction, so it's regarded as a duplicated action and be blocked in PlayerController:DoAction,  extra locomotor:Clear could make it work.

I'm not sure but just a suggest ,should we also clear the locomotor.bufferedaction in EntityScript:ClearBufferedAction ? it seems like a little mismatching to the Get function

-- in entityscript.lua:

function EntityScript:GetBufferedAction()
    return self.bufferedaction or (self.components.locomotor ~= nil and self.components.locomotor.bufferedaction) or nil
end

function EntityScript:ClearBufferedAction()
    if self.bufferedaction ~= nil then
        self.bufferedaction:Fail()
        self.bufferedaction = nil
    end
end

Share this comment