character freezes during animation, not doing the action the character is supposed to

lolganger76
  • Pending

while doing any action, a lot of times the character just freezes during the animation then stop the animation, and the infuriating part is that it doesnt even do the action, its like the game ignored that u wanted to do an action in the first place, this is annoying when u are trying to do an action quickly while being ambushed by monsters , causing you to die. pls fix this klei, also btw this has nothing to do with ping or mods cuz I tried in offline play and with and without mods and it still happens anyways, its clearly something in the game thats wrong, not internet issues

Steps to Reproduce

its literary random, there is no pattern here

User Feedback

This looks like a "ping issue" more than anything else in my opinion. Basically, the request to do an action timeouts because you receive the server's reponse too late or even none at all. That would also explain the missing pattern.

Are you playing on a dedicated server or a self-hosted one? Is your and the server's connection stable? And just to make sure, are you using any mods that manipulate with certain player actions?

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Philip. said:

This looks like a "ping issue" more than anything else in my opinion. Basically, the request to do an action timeouts because you receive the server's reponse too late or even none at all. That would also explain the missing pattern.

Are you playing on a dedicated server or a self-hosted one? Is your and the server's connection stable? And just to make sure, are you using any mods that manipulate with certain player actions?

no Its not a ping issue, cuz this also happens in offline play and no its not mods cuz I tried with and without them and it still happens

Share this comment