character drop in to the sea while they are sailing

_Jimmy-Z_
  • Fixed

after the new year update I pepare to sailing and when I sail out of port my character just suddenly don't move and teleport on the sea and drown.

Steps to Reproduce

1. the map must be after the new year the update.

2. solo game, not online.

2. the ship must use more than 1 sail boat pole, not using paddle.

3. and wait the character get on the sea and drown.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Have the same problem. But my character suddenly teleports on the sea even if there are other players on the board, not just when he's alone. Smth teleports him when he tries to open the chest on the boat or when he tries to stop the rudder. Long story short smth teleports him when he interacts with any construction on the boat.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Have the same problem. In two player game, the hosting player started experiencing this bug. But not the other player. Apparently, this started after the last update.

• Like 1

Share this comment

9 hours ago, Tarolrr1 said:

Have the same problem. In two player game, the hosting player started experiencing this bug. But not the other player. Apparently, this started after the last update.

yes. in my case exactly the hosting got that bug in three player game. we tried to pass the hosting between players. it didn`t help. the bug move to the player who create the world. then we tried to reinstall the game, turn off mods, switch between 32x and 64x game versions. all is useless

Share this comment

This is related to this reported bug:

Try turning off network predictive lag compensation in the settings as a temporary work around.

• Like 1

Share this comment