Changes in the game aren't permanent

2old
  • Pending

I didn't really know how to title this. I've had a series of bugs since the release of Return of them. They are numerous but most of them seem somewhat connected. The following list are issues ocurring after I close and open the game again:

- Screen resolution resets (I change the resolution to 1920x1080 from the options menu, play a bit, close the game and when I open it again, it's back to the 1366*768)

- I delete an old server and/or create a new one. None of these changes remain after re-opening the game. The old server keeps in the list and the new one is gone.

- I can't play the game. In all the games I've tried to played, one of two things happen: Either I spawn in the middle of an ocean or my character will randomly bump into borders, and I have ground-type objects such as trees spawning into water terrain (and vice-versa).

These all started ocurring at the same time, after I stopped playing for a while, but Return of them is the only major change that was introduced into the game in that period, so that's my best reference.

I've tried uninstalling the game multiple times, deleting all the game files. I also disabled and deleted all the mods, and even started the servers with minimal to no changes at all in the options, and it happens every time.

pic.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

I simply do any of the things listed above.

Then I close the game.

The I open it again. None of the changes I made during the last session were applied.

Note: I can't find the .mdmp file

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.