Can't pick up bone shards or hammer bones

Drosophila
  • Pending

in adventure mode I can't pick up bone shards or hammer bones to get them - can only 'examine'.  This has happened in the previous adventure attempts I have made. I am in day 1 of a new adventure and it is in my second slot. I'm pretty sure I have already come across bone shards that cannot be picked up already on this first day. IThere does not appear to be a problem of this type in the Don't Starve game. I also have Shipwrecked, by the way - thought you might want to know in case that's got something to do with the bug. Presumably it is correct that the Shipwrecked screen comes up when I open Don't Starve and I acces by Don't Starve slots through the Shipwrecked screen "play" facility?

I tried to get game save file - went to documents and to klei folder and then to "DoNotStarve" folder  and to save folder, but the only thing in it is a mod_config_data folder, which is empty. Tried doing F1 while in game, but did not seem to do anything. There was no file "savegame.lua", but I have dragged and dropped the file called "log.txt" in case that's useful.

Steps to Reproduce
I was collecting things. go to bone shards and try to pick them up. go to bones and try to hammer them (I have not got a hammer in this new adventure - died before I got round to a bug report last time!)

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.